The day-to-day operation of CASH is headed by the Chief Executive Officer appointed by the Council. His responsibilities include general administration, licensing matters, public education on copyright and international affairs relating to copyright issues.
- THE COMPANY CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS WITH DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Elton Yeung
- Deputy CEO
- Mr. Spencer Lee
- Responsible for overseeing financial control, office administration & international affairs.
- CASH Music Fund
- Responsible for the administration of CASH Music Fund.
Contact Person: Ms. Mimi Chan email@example.com
- Corporate Communications
- Responsible for internal and external communications needs, including formulating public relations strategies, organising music creative and exchange activities, educating the public on music copyright, publishing the publication ‘CASHFLOW’ and managing the volunteer team to serve the community.
Contact Person: Ms. Candy Tung firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documentation & Distribution
- Responsible for maintaining documentation of global repertoire of musical works; distributing royalties according to the "Distribution Rules" fixed by the Council and reviewed from time to time; and reproduction rights licensing matters (limited repertoire only).
Contact Person: Ms. Arale Lam email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Finance & Administration
- Responsible for finance related affairs, setting and implementing investment plans and also office general administration.
Contact Person: Ms. Peggy Poon firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information Technology
- Responsible for maintaining and developing computer systems of CASH and providing professional opinion and support on documentation of global repertoire of musical works.
Contact Person: Ms. Apple Tam email@example.com
- Media Licensing
- Responsible for licensing of radio and TV broadcasters as well as licensing of music usage brought about by new technology.
Contact Person: Mr. Geoffrey Lau firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership & Human Resources
- Responsible for membership affairs including processing of membership applications and coordination of membership functions and services; and human resources including recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, training and social events.
Contact Person: Ms. Mimi Chan email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Performance Licensing
- Responsible for performing rights licensing matters including establishing standard tariffs and educating the music users on copyright issues.
Contact Person: Mr. Ridgely Wei email@example.com